Here is a message that went out to our "maillist" today. We're actually still getting mail lists organized - if you've subscribed to this brand new website, don't worry, you'll be added to said lists soon!
Only a few days until the big day of the 5th Annual HeARTburn event on Saturday February 8th!
First up, this is a Bring Your Own Cup Event! Please BYOC, otherwise there are cups available for $1.
Bar and merch are cash only! Aside from a lovely selection of drinks, we will have HeARTburn patches ($5) and buffs ($10) for sale. We are sold out of HeARTburn mugs unfortunately!
Daytime workshops - Saturday, February 8th at Artspace Canmore (Entry by cash donation*):
- 12pm ORIGAMI GENITALIA paper folding to make your own!
- 1pm HEADDRESS HEAVEN sew ribbon with accessories (yours or ours)- get fancy.
- 2:15pm 18+ PLAY PARTY HOSTING how to throw one safely!
- 3:30-430PM BYO MAT ACRO YOGA all levels, come stretch it out.
* All workshop donations go to Eagles's Nest Stoney Family Shelter. We will also have a donation jar at the evening event.
Watch for these delicacies later on after 7:00pm Event Doors:
- 7:45-8:45pm Burner Bingo
- 9-10pm CHILL ROOM SHIBARI ROPES SHOWCASE Watch Rigger Rem create a rope model masterpiece.
- 10:30-11:30pm GALLERY INTIMATE TABLEAUX by Victoria + Kayla...fancy dancers all night like Loki Flowers one bad bee of flow arts!
CLICK HERE to access our Facebook event and learn more about the DJ and performer line-ups, and other announcements. CLICK HERE to join our HeARTburn Festival Canmore page for updates throughout the year!
If you bought tickets for others, please consider forwarding this email along to them!
The HeARTburn Crew
Note: the following message was not in the e-mail: I will be pushing to make this website the source of our information, which gets auto-posted to our Facebook page. That way, one doesn't need to be on Facebook to get information. IMO, we should all ditch Facebook. But I realize that is never going to happen, so we will continue to feed the beast.
Update: this DJ lineup for The Garden (formerly "chillspace") stage was posted on FB: