Hello party people! Are you excited?!? We sure are! ❤️🔥
Before you rush out the door to have the best night of your year so far, here are a few points to keep in mind:
Doors open at 7:30pm
- 🧊 Icebreaker event starts shortly after doors open, at 7:30. This year our longtime favourite host Dr. Steve will be running Burner Bingo! Make new friends at this fun and relaxed icebreaker.
- 🚗 Canmore parking - there is free parking from 8pm to 8am in Canmore, but otherwise, beware – the town has been aggressively ticketing people (~$100 tickets!). This includes grocery store parking lots. The best way to pay for parking is with the Blinkay app. Details at the town's parking page.
- 🥤Bring your own cup, as per burner custom. Otherwise we will have compostable cups available for $1.
- Bring your I.D. Needed for entry and drink ticket purchases.
- 💵 Bring CASH or CREDIT CARD for the bar and/or cafe, so you can get your drink on.
- 🤗 Get consent for hugs first - we're mostly a hugging community, but make sure you ask before you go for it.
- 😷 Wearing a mask is OK, because reasons!
- 🎒Bag searches will be in effect! Security greeters will be checking for alcohol & weapons at the door.
- 🧸 If you find yourself needing assistance or in an uncomfortable situation, please don't hesitate to let anybody on our production team or our amazing and easy-to-spot Care Bears know!
- 🎟️ Tickets will be listed under the original purchaser's name on the guestlist, so please make sure you know the name associated with your TICKETS! Any ticket inquiries can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
This Year's Music & Performance Schedule
That's it! Except for the things we forgot! See you in a heARTbeat! 💓